Dividing Tens: Learn
How to divide a number that consists of even tens by another number:
- Move the decimal point of the dividend one place to the left
- Do the division.
- Move the decimal point of the quotient one place to the right
Example: 120 ÷ 2
- Adjust the decimal to read 12 ÷ 2
- That equals 6
- Move the decimal back: 60
Thus, 120 ÷ 2 = 60
Dividing Tens: Practice
What is the quotient?
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value