Subtract Weeks and Days
Subtract Weeks and Days: Learn
How to subtract weeks and days:
If the number of days being subtracted is larger than the original days,
you must borrow some days from the weeks:
- Subtract 1 from the original number of weeks.
- Increase the number of original days by 7.
- Subtract the days.
- Subtract the weeks.
Example: What is 4 weeks 1 day minus 2 weeks 6 days?
Since 6 days is more than 1 day, we must borrow some days:
- Subtract 1 from the original weeks: 4 weeks - 1 week = 3 weeks
- Add 7 to the original days: 1 day + 7 days = 8 days
- Subtract the days: 8 days - 6 days = 2 days
- Subtact the weeks: 3 weeks - 2 weeks = 1 week
- Final answer: 1 week 2 days
Subtract Weeks and Days: Practice
weeks and days
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value