Add With a Calculator
Add with a Calculator: Learn
Adding two two-digit numbers (for example 45 + 68) with a calculator involves several steps.
- Enter the number 45 by pressing the 4 button and the 5 button
- Enter the plus operation by pressing the + button
- Enter the second number by pressing the 6 button and the 8 button
- Press the = button to make the calculator determine the answer.
Add with a Calculator: Practice
What is the Sum of the two Numbers?
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value